Harry is the founding member of Cendrowski Corporate Advisors.
For over 35 years Harry has worked with family offices regarding ownership, formation, governance, tax structure, family education and generational wealth preservation. He has also written and co-authored several renowned books on fraud, private equity, and risk management.
Harry is currently the global chair of the Geneva Group International (GGI) Global Alliance Trust & Estate Planning Practice Group.
With a 360º understanding of the issues CCA’s clients face, he can provide ultra-high-net-worth individuals and family offices care by:
- Building and maintaining a robust internal control structure to safeguard financial assets, as well as the privacy and reputation of the family
- Understanding and working within ever-changing tax rules specific to ultra-high-net-worth individuals and family offices
- Coordinating tax planning opportunities with other existing family office advisors
- Crafting customized financial strategies and policies, and making recommendations as an independent advisor to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Identifying and screening business investments, plus due diligence investigation of potential targets
Harry and the CCA team advised the Taubman family on the formation of the very first commercially viable UPREIT, a tax structure used to monetize family real estate wealth on a tax-deferred basis. It quickly became the preferred structure in commercial real estate investing. Harry also performed the due diligence on the Taubman’s acquisition of Sothebey’s Auction House, the oldest and largest internationally recognized firm of fine art auctioneers in the world.
Harry remains extensively involved in the nonprofit sector, including serving as board member and financial expert on finance committees. As such, he can add his expertise to legacy planning, endowments, and maximizing community impact of contributions.